My Precious Little Bean

 

My precious little bean
A flower in her hair
Eyes closed tight I dream
A future bright and fair

Her star shines bright
Intelligent and kind
Her beauty is a sight
But pales to her mind

At first I held her close
Her blue eyes beamed
Joy from head to toes
Pure love it seamed.

As she grew I did too
Step by anxious step
As parents often do
Following in footstep.
 
Momma's little girl
Daddy's little darling
Gandma's little pearl
Papa's always guarding
 
Tough she proved to be
Challenges in time
Where no match you see
To her focused climb.
 
A smile lights the world
And the quickest of wit
Confidence to be bold
And the grace to just sit.
 
A heart of fine lace
To share God's kindness
A sweet loving face
Best not gaffed as weakness.
 
A life all her own
We watch with esteem
Into dreams unknown
There goes our little Bean
 
My precious little bean
A flower in her hair
Eyes closed tight I dream
A future bright and fair
 
Nicholas Campos - March 2024

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week two done for me and you

Update Week 1

Message from Dad

And the results are...

Golf

All Done!!!!!!!!!!

Papa's Ears